When simple meets elegant.. throughout the 2022 wedding season my personal highly requested hairstyle was soft waves. It’s the perfect style for simple yet elevated. They’re soft and timeless but a formal take on your everyday hair. Whether all hair is down or the front sections are slicked back, this style can be anything you envision it to be and I have all the inspo you’ll need..
Things to note:
- A lot of the clients in the photos above do have thicker hair and/or hair extensions.
- Not all curl types are the same, some bride’s prefer a looser curl, some like the curl in a specific direction! It’s important to notice how you would like it on you.
Variations for the front & things to consider:
- All down: do you like a lot of volume in the front or a natural, soft shape?
- Slicked back on both sides: do you like it shiny or just clean and pulled back?
- One side tucked behind the ear: whether that be tucked naturally, pinned, draped loosely or slicked back!
- Don’t change where you part your hair for your wedding day. Stick to what feels true to you and let your stylist simply elevate that!
Shop my favorite products here!
Learn how to create Pinterest worthy hairstyles here!